DTC – 2500/2520/1350 Overhead Doors
*Sandtone, Commercial Gray and Commercial Brown available on the 2500 and 1350 Models only.
- 2″ Thick CFC Free Polyurethane Insulation
- Tongue and Groove Section Joints
- 2″ Angle Mount Track as Standard
- Heavy Duty Hinges and Rollers
- 10-year Delamination and Paint Warranty
- 1 year Hardware Warranty
Delden Garage Doors has been known and respected for its standard of excellence since 1964. Careful attention to detail, the highest quality construction, and unique features are built into each and every Delden door. Regardless of model or style, you can be confident that the Delden door you choose is the finest available and will provide the utmost in security, beauty and value.
The door exterior and interior is pre-painted steel consisting of a
phosphate coating over hot-dipped galvanization applied to the base metal. A .2 mil baked-on prime coat is applied and then a .8 mil baked-on polyester top-coat is applied for ultimate rust protection.
Doors will have tongue and groove joint system with thermal break and
weather-strip between section joints. Sections will be insulated with CFC free expanded polyurethane core. Full length dual contact rubber bottom seal is attached to bottom section. Perimeter seal for header and jambs can further enhance the efficiency of the DTC 2500/2520/1350.
*See chart for specifications.
- 25,000, 50,000, or 100,000-cycle torsion springs available.
- Non-Standard sizes available.
- A 5-pin cylinder lock with interior lock bar and outside key is available.
- Hi-lift, vertical-lift, low headroom, and follow-the-roof pitch track is available.
- To allow the release of fumes, exhaust ports can be installed in bottom sections.
- A full line of commercial operators and accessories is available through Delden Garage Doors. Contact Delden for product information.
SUPERFLEX SECTION OPTION
Impact resistant sections are the answer to lower door section damage common in today’s busy warehouses. Made with high-performance TPO skins on a flexible fiberglass tube frame.
Available in widths up to 12’2″.
Only available for DTC-2500 and DTC-2520.
DTC-2500 / 2520 / 1350 windows available in 3 sizes:
Windows shown with white frames. All three models available in 1/2″ Insulated Glass or 1/8″ DSB.
Optional Full-View Panel
Clear, Dark Bronze and Black Anodized Aluminum, White Powder Coat, or Custom Powder Coat color. Not available for 1350 Model.
Perforated Aluminum and Louvered Aluminum section options available in DTC-2500 and DTC-2520. Ask your Delden representative for details.
|Steel Thickness||27/27 ga.||20/27 ga.||27/27 ga.|
|R - Value ||19.4||19.4||14.5|
|U - Value||0.052||0.052||0.069|
|Maximum Standard Width||32’ 2"||32’ 2"||18’ 2"|
|Section Height||21" & 24"||21" & 24"||21" & 24"|
|Door Thickness||Heavy-Duty 2"||Extra Heavy-Duty 2"||Medium-Duty 1-3/8"|
|Interior Hinge Reinforcement||20 ga Backer Plate (Optional 20 ga Continuous Strip)||20 ga Continuous Strip||20 ga Backer Plate|
|Maximum Standard Height||20’ 1"||20’ 1"||14’ 1"|
|Wind Load  Available - Maximum Width||16’ 2"||16’ 2"||16’ 2"|
|Exterior Color||True White, Sandtone, Gray, Brown||True White||True White, Sandtone, Gray, Brown|
|Exterior Embossment||Stucco with Pencil Groove||Stucco Flush||Stucco Flush|
Custom widths and heights available (restrictions may apply).
Insulation has passed self-ignition, flamespread and smoke developed index fire testing.
 DTC-1350 calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163. DTC-2500 and DTC-2520 R-value tested and verified in accordance to ASTM 518 by an independent lab.
 It is your responsibility to make sure your garage door meets local building codes.
- 10-year Limited Warranty on the paint and finish for all models.
- 1-year Limited Warranty on hardware for all models.
- See your dealer or visit deldenmfg.com for complete warranty details.