A leading full-service Garage Door Supply Company
Rated One of the Top 150 – Privately Held Companies in Kansas City
Is now accepting applications for a Full Time (or) Part Time:
COME GROW WITH US!
We are seeking a self-motivated, efficient, and meticulous Production Associate to join our growing team. As a Production Associate with our organization, you will be responsible for Picking/Pulling/Packing Items for Shipments or Pickups in an Accurate and Timely manner while unloading / loading product deliveries, maintaining stock in the warehouse, moving stock and other materials to fulfill orders, and maintain inventory control and records in a safe working environment.
You will work closely with our various departments to ensure that we offer our Customers a Quality Experience.
- Efficiently Pick/Pull Customer Orders or Shipments manually insuring the Correct Item Numbers and Quantities in a Timely Manner from our Pick/Pack or Order List as required to maintain quality standards.
- Load, Unload, Move, Stock, and Stage Products from loading docks, delivery vehicles, storage / stock locations, and/or production areas either manually or using equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks, or dollies.
- Count, weigh, or measure incoming or outgoing items to compare identifying information, accuracy, and variety against bills of lading, invoices, purchase orders, or other documents; examine incoming/outgoing shipments for damages or shortages, and notify your Supervisor to rectify; complete paperwork / forms and data entry required for documentation.
- Prepare finished stock items for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product – including all attached Paper Work and Labels.
- Record Information such as Quantity, Weight, Date, and Time Packaged.
- Detail Oriented – Maintaining Accuracy is a Must.
- Follow written or oral instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
- Perform Cycle Counting and Physical Inventory duties.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of inventory storage / stock locations, and aisle ways and docks.
- Committed to maintaining an Excellent Attendance Record.
Education and/or Experience:
- One Year Minimum Shipping / Receiving / Inventory / Warehouse Experience a Plus.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Needs to be a Self-Starter, Motivated, and Organized, with a Good Work Ethic.
- Committed to Professionalism, Quality of Service, and Team-Oriented
- Great Communication Skills Required (Phone, Verbal, Written, and Interpersonal).
- Maintain and Practice Company Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment.
- Perform Job and other Duties / Responsibilities as required.
- Frequent standing, walking, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing, kneeling, crouching, and handling items up to 50 pounds.
- Moderate Hand-Eye coordination.
- General Math / Computer / Data Entry Skills / Electronic Devices.
- Full Time Position.
- Monday thru Friday.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Life Insurance, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer.